A Rustic and Elegant Place to Gather & Celebrate Amongst the Vineyards
Create memories here that last a lifetime. Intimate private gatherings are available on the vineyard for ceremonies, birthdays, showers, milestone celebrations, anniversaries and small weddings.
Vineyard Ceremonies & Micro Weddings
50 guests 7 days a week 1:00 until 4:00 PM $3900.00 + HST + gratuity 1:00-4:00 PM
Includes; Tables & chairs for up to 50 people + picnic tables , Ceremony arch, signing table, covered open area Summerhouse, light florals including small bridal bouquet, arch florals, Grooms boutonnière. Bubbly Smitten toast after ceremony (2 glasses per person). 5-6 Hors Deouvres per guest.
Add ons; Additional flowers- on request, Additional wines/bubbles-on consumption, additional snacks-on consumption. Wedding cake 2tier for 50 people including flowers/ greenery - $450.00 Add individual charcuterie boxes -$20.00 per box
Book the entire Vineyard privately including Summerhouse & Siphouse
From afternoon 7 days a week until 11:00 p.m. You have the opportunity to bring in your own approved caterer & event planner. Three course set dinner menus start at $100.00 p.p. ++
Sunday-Friday 1:00-11:00 PM Fee $4000.00 ++ Long Weekends $4500 ++ *minimum 2 case wine purchase
Saturdays 1:00 -11:00 PM Fee $5000.00 ++ Long Weekend Saturdays $5500.00 ++ *minimum 2 case wine purchase
Includes; Tables and chairs for 75 people , 8 picnic tables with umbrellas outdoors, ceremony lawn with arch, wine glasses, service staff, sound system with Bluetooth speakers, sound system, plug ins for twinkle lights, green space for tent.
The Smitten Fine Print
- We are a working farm vineyard. Farm equipment can be visual during harvest. Bird bangers may also be heard from neighbouring vineyards and cannot be turned off.
- We have plenty of green space to set up a dance floor.
- Any tents, dance floors or standing decorations must be removed by 9:00 a.m.
- Any table décor must be removed at the end of the event.
- Nothing can be stapled or glued or affixed to beams or any part of the existing structure.
- No open flame of any kind is allowed on the vineyard. This includes candles, sparklers, fireworks, wish lanterns or bon fires.
- Confetti is not permitted.
Amplified music is acceptable until 10:00 p.m.(as per town by-laws)
- All music must end at 10:00 p.m. sharp.( as per town by-laws; exceptions can be applied for up to 11:00 p.m.)
- Small 3-5 piece bands are permitted.
- We reserve the right to control levels of music at any time during the event.
- We serve Back 10 Cellars wine exclusively at $10.00-$12.00 per glass.
- Minimum case purchases apply for every Summerhouse rental.
- Sorry, no spirits or shots.
- No outside alcohol is permitted on property.
- As per our AGCO license and regulations, any outside alcohol found on the property will result in a minimum $1000.00 fine (applied to final bill) and will be confiscated.
- Craft Beer can be purchased and consumed on the vineyard from our neighbours at Bench Brewery.
- To confirm your space, a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $4,000.00 is due at the time of signing contract for full venue rental.
- $1500.00 non- refundable deposit is required for micro event rental.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to the event date.
Make a $4000 Deposit Make a $1500 Deposit
- If cancellation occurs prior to the venue rental, the deposit will not be refunded.
- 50% of the minimum wine requirement will be refunded if event is cancelled within 6 months of event.
Your Celebration on the vineyard awaits. Cheers!